Monday, December 26, 2011

And the result is. . .

Your result for The Jane Austen heroine Test ...

Fanny Price

52% romance, 45% sauciness, 44% etiquette, 82% intelligence
Fanny Price
Still waters run deep. You've got plenty of intelligence and more heart than you get credit for. But you never say a word when insulted, and this reticence sometimes allows others to assume you're a pushover. You're also a bit shy in mixed company, which leads those who don't know you well to accuse you of snobbery. They couldn't be more wrong! You just never seem to know what to say. Of course, the meek shall inherit the earth...eventually. But do you really want to wait that long for redemption? Ideal matches: Edmund Bertram, Edward Ferrars, Captain Benwick, Colonel Brandon Guaranteed heartbreak: Frank Churchill, John Thorpe Not worthy of your affections: Henry Crawford, John Willoughby
 
I always knew I was a Fanny Price.  Its okay.  I'm not offended.  Mansfield Park is my favorite Jane Austen novel.  I know its probably everyone elses least favorite (with the exception maybe of Northanger Abbey), but I love its intelligence.  And hey, the above description is pretty spot on.    
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mel, I did the test too to determine which Jane Austen hero I am. Well, I'm Captain Wentworth
    from "Persuasion".
    Not bad, I admit the resemblance is quite strong.

    I enjoyed it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete